Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
zeggylark is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
FR on ML C*** M road (Previously from GMT)

Looks: 9.5/10 Pretty, feminine, elegant and sexy looking pre-milf. Super sweet smile (i realised a lot of viets have very good smile)

Figure: 9.5/10 slim with C cups (enhanced) with zhut zhut available. Super no horse run curvey figure. 5g roaming available

Massage: 7/10 she knows how to press, just let her know if not hard enough. Backstepping available too.

Sensual: 8+1/10 BBBJ with very good suction. The way she looks at me when blowing is really really torturing as too pretty already. Her beautiful looks and the sexy wavey hair brings the session to another level, thats y have the +1

GFE: 8/10 ML feminine as mentioned, loves to chat. Gives very nice hugs and loves to be hugged too. Had a long DFK with her before leaving the room.

Shop ambience: 7/10 have proper doors to separate the rooms with Basin available for light washing. Showering available at the back of the shop.

RTM: of course!

Remember to go sponsored shops for massage too!
Sounds great sia, would love to try it since I stay in the east. Can't figure out where the place is though. Any ideas?