View Single Post
Old 26-06-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Earlier in the evening, after work, went to revisit one long forgotten ulu mall in the east. Used to have billiard and LAN gaming at the basement, now is something else. So there's this ML, she has been there for a long long time, few years back still got find her but I moved out of east side and then today passed by, saw her again decided to go for a quick massage and release. Because I know her skin and boobs are very well maintained. Her name (solid state of water) is just like her expression. Very cool and bo chap type when you walk past her shop.
Massage is good, not the piano type. The ending is best, one of the best in the entire mall despite her age. I was so hard, she is toying around. She lifted up her work uniform and also pulled down. My hands were all over her when she stood beside me. Smooth skin from top to bottom. My finger is just right outside the zone and can feel the wetness. I was so horny and asked her to come on top but she said no umbrella (and I also dun have) so coincidentally. Nvm. Another day. Today just the simple basic happy meal can already. Be back another time.
Will only share more info with seniors with power.
For others, you know then good. If not just try guessing and then go find all the ulu malls in the East. I have already narrowed it down for you. I won't reply even you PM me.
Thank you.

Bro pls share ctc.. would love to try.. :-)