Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayshaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Long time no come East area liao, therefore no lobang to get anywhere for a good massage.

Today after having coffee with customer @ Bedok Central, went for a scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street near Avenue 2 since lots of spare time to kill.

After about 30 minutes of walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a Spa right in front, without second thought walk in and request for any ML that can provide solid hard massage (old aunties also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After 40 minutes I realized that with her years’ experience in Chinese massage really help to stop/reduce my pain (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) and I felt relaxation all over my body liao.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a week and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her boobs while she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $55.00+$50.00
Can share contact?