View Single Post
Old 27-08-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

It depends on your skill. If you want a good one, it definitely won't happen with just ONE visit lol. It takes some time to build chemistry for that to happen. After trial and error with quite a number of MLs, I picked one and worked on her. Now I have a ML who can go out with me on off days and come to me anytime after work for overnights and it's way worth it than heading to GL. The feeling when we DFK or having sex is way better than being with WLs, though she's a total noob in the other services which a PRC WL can give. But those can improve with me lol. Of course, I won't share this ML so that I can still have her as and when I want. As my taste for girls is different, most bros will probably not pick her over her colleagues anyway lol.

About the point of kena KC, I haven't bought any special gifts for her yet, just got her simple souvenirs when I travel for work or leisure. She did hint me about 七夕 though, but I guess she knows that we are not that kind of relationship (yet). It did affect me in some ways, making me feel like I was cheating when I went to chiong overseas. I don't even go to Geylang much or visited other MLs. Ok, good can save $.

I don't know how deep I'm going to continue with this or just go all the way. I don't care about that "route to pink IC" thing, cuz that takes a long time to achieve. Probably if it can ever reach that time, it may not be any useful for her anymore for anything else except to continue her life with me unless she had other thoughts or something comes along the way.