View Single Post
Old 30-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 11
ethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Booked a tarma session for Wawa and Joey today and it was heaven.

Looks: 9/10 for Wawa, young SYT with big eyes and even bigger tits. Now that I think about it, she looks a bit like a more oriental version of Gracie Hartie. 8/10 for Joey, mature, foxy, and demure. The way she carries herself adds a lot to her charm.

Massage: 8/10 for Wawa, 10/10 for Joey. Can feel the difference in experience, Joey uses a lot more force, and has some interesting techniques like climbing on your back and massaging with her knees and elbows.

Cat bath: 10/10 for both, feels like magic as they don't seem to run out of saliva. Wawa did a nice sucking, moving, and release action, it was a sensation I never felt before

BBBJ: 20/10 must try. Joey first went down and gave me a teasing BBBJ while Wawa was still catbathing me on top. She moved down to attack my balls and ass while Wawa worked on my 2IC. Joey then lifted my butt to attack even deeper, all this while Wawa was making my 2IC even sloppier.

FJ: 9/10 only had time to try Wawa. She climbed on top while Joey came up and fed me her C cups. Had to ask Wawa to slow down otherwise I would have surrendered after a few minutes. When it was time, I started pumping Wawa harder, Joey saw the opportunity and went down to lick my ass while I pumped deep into Wawa until I shot my load.

Aftercare: 10/10 for Joey. Even though I didn't manage to try FJ with her, she made up for it by cleaning up my 2IC in her mouth after removing the helmet. It was a good 5 minutes of BBBJ then she moved to the end of the bed to give me a head massage

Overall an amazing experience, you will feel things you have never felt before. Definitely RTM as I want to try out each of them individually next time. Hope Wawa will learn well from Joey and be shaped into the next gem
Thanks for writing this FR, tried her and this review is spot on 🤩