Old 02-09-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
biblobablo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

Virgin FR at iHotel (so many virgins joining in lately from prev posts include me LOL, thanks to the very updated, detailed guidance from fellow seniors, may this industry prosper further glhf!)

​​​​Name: Milk
Race: Thai
Face : 8/10 theres a mole below her lips
Body : 7/10 personally don't like her butt, love that shaved pussy
Boobs : Soft, guessing B or C
GFE : 10/10 Playful, Cute
BJ : 7/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Dmg : RM245

iHotel in Taman Shamelin, just like prev posts go level3 using elevator in lobby, sit at sofa and wait.

At first idk what to say to the captain, he was hesitant at first but eventually he intro me around the rooms and girls, he's cool overall. (usually how to start talking to captain lol)

Around 6 girls at 4.30pm. Captain recommended Milk as its my first time, he said shes playful can play anything everything. Accepted as Idk what to expect as newbie.

Paid and got started. Stripped, shower, etc as the usuals.

I knw I have super sensitive virgin head and lack exp lasting (need more guidance from seniors please!), so started with foreplay, bbbj, hj, daty, french, etc...

Made sure she cum few times first in 20-30minutes, then we started fucking, missionary, cowgirl, i came just within 5 minutes im so noob help needed guys... so FJ 8/10 might not be accurate.

Fun, playful and cute, chatted after deed 10/10 GFE forsure.

Overall love the place and the other choices too by looks and cleanliness. Will come back for more (more lessons to learn)

Side note:
idk if i shud believe her or not, she's going back Thai soon, and shes just started since 3 weeks ago. (i guess she's also new & doesnt like fucking job perhaps)

Side questions:
1. Is it normal to get contact and ask her out to clubs and stuffs?
2. also curious if its ok to take video throughout the session?