Thread: My sex diary.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sex diary.

He was the one that trained my willingness to explore fun outside of our homes. We tried a few dark and quiet corners in school. That's how I discovered how much i like the thrill of getting caught. We were very happy and stable during our first year.

Received a text one day from my friend B on a weekend.

*Ding*

B: are you with your bf?

M(e): nope, he is out with friends.

B: friends or friend?

M: his group of usual guy friends for movie. why leh?

B: I think I saw him at Jurong Point.

B: (photo) is this your bf?

It was a photo of my bf with another girl. I didn't know who she was. She was a plus size girl with big boobs. His arm was around her waist, seated side by side in a fast food restaurant. My heart sank. It was the first time I knew what people meant by their felt their hearts literally sank. I was blanked and didn't know what to do. Trying to convince myself that was not what it seemed. I texted him.

*Ding*

M: where are you?

2 hours later.

H(e): just finished my movie BB.

M: with who?

H: with D, E, F, G lo. I told you ma.

M: (photo)

He called me minutes later. I waited and was deciding to pick it up or not.

H: BB, I am sorry. Let me explain....

Silence was my response. I was tearing without a sound.

H: I love you. I am sorry. I didn't mean to do it. Sorry sorry sorry...

M: ........

I hung up without saying a word. I cried into my pillow and did not want my family to hear me.

An hour later:

*Ding*

H: BB, can you come down? I am downstairs. I am sorry...

I looked out of the window and saw him standing at the car park looking up towards my direction. I ignored.

H: BB please... I am really sorry.

H: Please give me a chance?

He stood there for at least 3 hours.

Next day in school with my puffy eyes, he came running to me in the early morning.

H: BB. I am sorry.

Silent treatment as I continue walking towards my classroom as he followed while apologising non stop. I did not want others to know, I walked towards a quiet corner and talked to him.

M: Stop following me. Go find your gf.

H: You are my gf.

M: Then who is she?

H: Nobody.

M: The girl in the photo! Why do you have to do this to me?

H: I am sorry.

M: tell me the truth, I may consider forgiving you.

He stayed silent.

M: because she has big boobs right?

He hesitated. I was right, I had nothing while she had fat boobs. I truly think that I was way prettier than her. I was 160cm, 40kg, AA cups back then. Luckily my puberty has not ended. I stomped off to my class and tears started rolling down. That's how we broke up. I had never spoken to him ever since despite him trying for the next few weeks.

My Maths teacher, Mr T, saw my puffy eyes and came to the back of the class where I was seated.

T: Are you ok?

I nodded.

He continued in a soft and gentle voice.

T: You can ask one of your friends to accompany you and skip this class if you need to.

I sat at the back of the class quietly and wasn't paying attention at all. All I could think of was that photo, what did I do to deserve this, can I ever trust men again, why is he such a jerk....

*Ding* A text came in in the evening.

T: Hey, just checking in. Feeling better?

M: Yes. Thank you Mr T. I am better now.

T: I know you were not well today and wasn't paying attention in class. I can make up the class for you tomorrow after all your classes.

M: I am sorry about today. Thank you Mr T!

We had a make up session (not make out session) at one of the study areas. Mr T had been very nice to me (and other students). I was the best student who always do his home work and scored A for his subject most of the time. T was patient and a teacher I looked up to.

It had been a few months since I broke up with my first love and I had stopped thinking about him. I am back to being a happy, cheerful good girl. I was not actively looking for a bf. And no, Mr T is not my next bf.

I was having my volley ball training in school hall one day. I was wearing my vb jersey, sports bra and black short tights. Mr T walked pass but I did not notice as I was back facing him.