View Single Post
Old 14-09-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
damon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydamon25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Janebkk + Tonybkk

Hello Gentlemen,

Wahh.. after 6 months this thread is still alive lol.

Never login so long, nearly forgot my login. Sometimes just want to go for cheap wank with the local OKT, than they ask u to pm them in sammyboy. Like knn for fark. U think can login sammyboy during office hours meh and in office?

Anyway, back to topic. Read about the issue between bro outcast and Jane.

Let me just say that I believe 100% with bro outcast and 100% with Jane.

Will this stop me from booking with Jane next time? The answer is no, I will still use her (and / or Tony)

Another issue is the deposit required by Jane.

Yes Jane requires deposit. I paid the deposit because I don't care who's looking at my bank account. For this, some of the married bros will be more careful.

I paid the deposit because I tell myself I will be booking someone from her stable. There are 100s of girls in her telegram chat, I'm sure I'll be farking someone there lol.

Regarding my booking with Jane, she showed me 1 girl, told me her first time doing. But she tell me she don't know what's the service of this girl, cos it's her first time. Jane is scared I'm expecting the service of a seasoned girl.

For me, I prefer green and shy girls, as long as her attitude is good and don't give black face, sure shiok.

I book the girl 2 weeks in advance, and I request Jane to keep the girl fresh for me, ie don't take any customers before I go. Jane agreed and removed her from her telegram chat.

Now, do I believe what Jane said about the girl's first time and if she will keep her fresh for me? Yes, I believe 90%.

So after I paid the deposit, I asked Jane to tell the girl to show me some some ad-hoc / non filtered photos. The girl obliged and Jane showed me whatever photo I ask for.

That's why I paid the deposit - I'm serious about booking, so you as OKT show me whatever photo I ask for, fair is fair.

I read somewhere from Jane that some customer ask 1001 questions, than in the end no show.

So for the deposit, if you are comfortable, you pay, if you are not, you go to Tony. There is no right, there is no wrong. I'm sure Jane knows she's losing out on some customers due to deposit.

(Btw, if you go for tattoo, the tattoo artist also ask you for deposit).

So let's not argue and ask why need deposit lol.

And another thing about Jane, occasionally she'll advertise some virgin for a XXXX-knn expensive amount. lol. I was tempted, but never fly in la.

And about bro Tony, yes he is more relaxed. no deposit. I told tony to tell her girl to bring her uni uniform and shave her pussy. tony forgot to tell her. nah bei. I asked the girl why she never bring her uni, she said "No one tell me to bring". Did I let this spoil my night? no la, I F her twice lol.

So peace out brothers, enjoy farking while u still can.

(btw, next month going HCM to enjoy local delights, too bad there is no dedicated Vietnam sub-group)

Last edited by damon25; 14-09-2023 at 07:15 PM.