View Single Post
Old 15-09-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I heard from some of the ladies that there is a "minimum" price in Thermae and they are not allowed to go below that.
Wonder who set that rule as I always thought Thermae ladies are independent. I ever asked the bar supervisor and he confirm there is a "market" rate but denied the bar had anything to do with it.... they do not get involve in the deals between the ladies and customers.
It's just an unspoken rule agreed by the ladies there until a certain time. This is so that they don't openly undercut each other. They can ask for higher price if they don't want your business, but they cannot openly ask for less than market rate, in case someone else hears it. Of course yiu can ask them to come to you and privately nego, but may not necessarily get a lower quote.