Thread: Charlene Chew
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Charlene Chew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugger2024 View Post
The request was for a uncensored picture, terms and conditions.

let's see you share something useful. act smart but not smart.
What a dumb ass. Can't be bothered to talk to the likes of you. Act smart but not smart? Joke of 2023.

But it's ok, don't cry, let kor kor educate you.

https://gofile.io/d/ee91zf <- Video tutorial

Learn already use this next time ok? Don't share low quality rubbish next time, or just leave it to those who know how to do.[/QUOTE]

Kor Kor??? Haha you made my day, you small fry only leh. haha. educate? When uncle play this forum you where?

I posted picture, you KPKB. You don't even know how to quote in a reply.

what I share is none of your business, at least I share pic, you share rubbish comments. I also share my points with you. Hope you shiok. Its people like you that make this forum and the sharing spirit die, because everyone's got a comment about others who share content but not content that makes the threads survive. So many threads have already died off.

Your point is that I screenshot the photo off my handphone- False allegations and my results as dictated can be repeated. That's my point, act smart but not smart. But you did one thing, that's smart, I ask you share, you listen, good boy.

Feel free to ignore my sharing.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-09-2023 at 11:02 PM.