View Single Post
Old 09-11-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LOCAL BRALESS OF GIRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubysecret View Post
I’ve started OF back in Sept 2022 and I went from a headless creator to cropped faces to going all out (now, full face in my paid page). I got sucked into OF because of my debt situation and after reading how lucrative it can be, I thought I give it a try.

I’ve experimented w all sorts of contents - outdoor striptease, b/g content, solo contents. But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.

So here I am, hoping that I’ll get some support and motivation!
Firstly, you need better pictures. You need pictures that looks like they were taken professionally with nice lighting and setting. If that will be too much of an investment then you use selfies, imperfections and all for the amateur, horny-girl-next-door look.

Your pictures are neither here nor there so they are ordinary and ordinary is not good because there are billions of ordinary pictures showing tits and ass.

Secondly, you need to find a niche for yourself, a genre of sorts, maybe exhibitionist, maybe feet, maybe extreme tease... random photos of everything is boring because there are again, billions of photos that look the same.

In short your need an identity then you need packaging to fill out that identity.

Good luck