View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogginesta View Post
Tessa, SexSenses

Cooling weather confirm need to pom pom and distress. Saw this attractive lady posted and text OKT to book a slot @12.30pm just nice my lunch time.

Tessa attitude good and polite, knows this trade well and greeted me when I arrived at her doorstep.

She have a nice sexy figure, perky ass and her skin is fairer than normal Thai. Boobs original, soft to handle nice to suck and lick.

Tessa can french well and she don't mind fingering her when we both deep frenching

Blowjob was slurpy and provide good suction. And my whole shaft is full of her slummy saliva. No teeth feel

Fuck job was accommodative with my request. Hard and deep pump on her she will moans genuinely and will gave me the horny expression. Turn over for doggie, she bent like the pic posted is black sexy lingerie. SEXY! Shot out my cum awesomely.

Highly recommend for brothers who love cuddle and french. OKT told me new gem coming soon. Will like to try new stuff but Tessa definitely a RTF material!

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=963035&highlight=
Thanks for sharing your session bro managed to get a late evening slot with her action started from the bath room all the way to the near the end of the session. Thumbs up for tessa