View Single Post
Old 14-11-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP or spa near pasir panjang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Can’t find any west side threads to update so here goes … went to a spa in n*west .. renamed Spa z*n sp* .. previously s* sp*. Counter was a pretty girl in blouse and jeans skirt .. I tot she was the boss or something … but she later came into the room .. wow first time see a ml in civilian lol but looks so sexy lol. Massage tease was ok .. usual but the thrill was seeing a girl dressed in normal attire like ya gf beside u fondling ya jewels haha… too bad the skirt is too tight to pull down �� will be back soon after they issue their uniform … to check out the inner beauty .. girl is about late twenties and quite girl next door pretty !
Visit this Zen Spa with Same ML Angel. She is previously from S* Spa and entry is 68 for now. Usual price will be 88 after promo ends. Massage nothing to shout about and teasing non existent. Slight brushes and not very thrilling. During GQ, I ask how much she say market rates. I say market rates is how much she say you should know. Then she proceed with the teasing and HJ, after the deeds I pass her 50 and she tell me is 100!.....WTF I can get FJ liao...I say market rates is 50 where for 100. She say 100 because I roam in side and the bra cannot remove also she say boss do not allow....After some nego she agree to min 80....throw the money and walk off. What a bandit! When I talk to her she say she from Jiang Xi I am thinking will get scam anot as this area in China have the no.1 amount of scammers....really kana scam...All bros please becareful of this Zen Spa Angel.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou