Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pervertguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbozz View Post
Bro, I know of one in Area G which I have tried, and she provides 69 and face sit.
Do you know anyone with full shaved pussy and allowed painting?
DM me bro if you could, thanks 😃. Unfortunately I’m new to the scene, so I don’t have much to exchange with you. But I’ve tried MiuMiu and JiaJia from bro exchange123’s stable at the HC section and both of them are fully shaved and allow all the painting you want for 1R topup. I believe the girls from that stable are all fully shaved, services and damage are all pretty much the same (reasonably priced too). They will definitely fulfill all your JAV fantasies, as MiuMiu and JiaJia did to me (MiuMiu is one crazy squirter, I kid you not). I’m trying out TianTian and WaWa soon. Their contacts are posted in the HC section under their respective threads by bro exchange123 (JiaJia has rtc though).

Only downsides are there’s not much massage going on, service is 45 minutes instead of the usual 60 and you gotta use a translator app since their english is limited but I believe they accept all races and they are pretty much failsafe. Be sure to message them in chinese.

Alas, I’m still searching for the stinkiest cooch out there to feed my twisted perversion…