Thread: 探花 series
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of
Re: 探花 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
I see... and yes the developer mode right? I think some bros previously mentioned over here like a few years ago, or could be you mentioning it. Learnt some tricks over here now haha another trick from you, too..

But how do you search for that? Like you went diving into why you cannot download videos with the extension and realised about such HLS stuff? I think your direction is right, for me a block head thinking it's the extension's limitation or the web browser blocks the downloading lol...
yeah.. i went to google on how to download videos from certain streaming platform and found out this new in-trend hls that sites are using now.

the more complex 1 is DRM that onlyfans is using. Have to use android studio + python to get the keys to extract the drm-protected contents.