View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Happy 2024!

My new year's resolution is to enjoy even better bonks this year. Haha.
Ended off 2023 with a bang with Mini from Milk Lovers 19.

General:
( Click to show/hide )
Location: Prime and discreet. In all my years of punting, this place can be considered as the best.
The area is not big, but also not too cramp.
Mini keeps the place tidy and clean.
She also sets the mood right with music and the right amount of lights, which was conducive for a great bonk.

Looks: Acceptable Milf. She doesn't shine here. I am not particular about looks, more on service.

Body: Great. Big natural boobs that are worth a handful of time kneading.
Nice thick ass great for doggy. She thinks she's fat, but I think she's still in the acceptable range.

Personality: Excellent. She treated me with overflowing hospitality right from the get go.
She's real and open to conversation.
Game changer would be her cracking me a cold one and giving me a massage right after I took a few sips.

Service:
( Click to show/hide )
Teasers: Blowjob started right in the shower, the way I liked it.
This was when I also started kneading her boobs and realised I'm in love with them. Squished them whenever I had the chance.
After patting dry, climbed onto the bed where she worked her magic.

First shot: Started with the usual catbath.
I only wanted to talk about Mini's blowjob, which was highly raved and sought after from numerous reviews.
And being a blowjob fan myself, I enjoyed every second of this highlight.
Sloppy with spit, which I liked.
She is able to perform a decent deepthroat, although not the best I've had.
Suction strength was well above average.
Head movement was spectacular. Especially when she twists and rotates her neck to create a different feel around my dick. See below for example.
Tended to occasionally use her hands which I disliked but obliged when I removed them and asked her to only use her mouth.
Allowed me to facefuck.
Came into her mouth and she would continue sucking the soul out of my dick until it shriveled like an overcooked shrimp and still went on.

Intermission: Mini got us each a Laoshan from her fridge and got me to lie down after we both drank a few sips.
She exhibited her massage skills which she honed over the years across the globe, in Dubai, Korea, etc.
It wasn't pure Thai style, cause she mixed in some of her own variation of presses.
Ngl, it was painful haha.
But at the end when she finished with the signature Thai hip twists and cracking then yea I felt back at the home stretch.
Great skills. We had a hearty chat as well.

Second shot: Mini started her routine again. It didn't take long for me to get hard. I wanted her to continue for as long as I could enjoy the blowjob but I knew she wanted to fuck.
She got on top and rubbed her pussy against my shaft and rocked back and forth against it.
She did a stealthy caps on and inserted my throbbing rod slowly into her warm pussy, which contracted in pulses as it slid in deeper, inch by inch, until it fully engulfed me.
This was when she took over control in cowgirl position.
Moving relentlessly, she ensured my dick was hitting her spot in every position and angle she could possibly adopt.
I could possibly give in and cummed there and then, but I held it hard.
Oh yea during this time I had a ball of time grabbing and playing with her boobs as well.
After she satisfied herself, I gave her a booster by thrusting from beneath.
Flipped over and took the wheel. She was already perspiring.
Mini spread her legs wide apart and pulled her thighs back for me to enter.
Kissed her while I was at it. She should be able to french passionately if you are into it.
Her moans were awesome too.
Turned her around and finished my shot in doggy.
My hip smacking against her thick ass was what made me cum in no time.

Bonus: For expanding and reading my review in detail, here's some live action lol. Mini was very open to filming.

Overall:
Damage $160/90/2 with tips for her amazing service.
Loved getting raped and eaten by Mini in a nice room and still get served beer and massage in between.
FR's a week overdue but I know she'll be here long enough for me to RTF again