View Single Post
Old 07-01-2024, 03:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
There is a hardcore guy in hardware doing SW, doing crazy stuff, occupying the entire forum. You know why he can anyhow create thread and simply reply rubbish to people's thread? Bec he is the owner of the company, even he can become sales director too.

Please know that in life, you cannot conquer everything from security, software programming, electronics, sales etc. Everything has their unique differences and cannot be compared. How come in overseas like USA or europe ppl can use deadly tools and do software programming and is normally accepted, whereas in Singapore, it is not accepted with wide criticisms and disagreements?

Sometimes, use english to flip prata nowadays is the norm, very impressed by how sales directors can talk multiple languages and handle multiple projects. If director is female and chio, is an advantage, can anyhow suck ppl's dick.
you have an interesting perspective, please share more so I can share my "thoughts" with you.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment