View Single Post
Old 25-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Wah .... where u spotted such a gem?
Eh . . . how can I tell you my hunting ground . Like that everyone will all go there to pick off the choice selections liao mah

Am sure you know where it is, as long as you as decide to take some time and take a tour round GL

PM's out looking forward to seeing your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69 View Post
wah lau.... y some guys have all the luck in looking for these gems....me tried but failed......yesterday wanted to RTF xiao Ping..... but she last min got something urgent.... hai so no choice had to look around for a new gem... but in the end got a dead fish.... bro ur the man
errr well, unless you're up at that ungodly hour you may be able to find some nice ones around. But to pick out the gem from among the pebbles is another experience to behold; cuz I do get my share of average and going through motion ones. On top of it, you must also be able to invest some time & $ (oil) to cruise around to look for that ONE. It took me quite a number of times of me cruising around before I settled on her.