View Single Post
Old 16-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone engage FL and then your develop inferior complex?

Let say u call an msia FL from dome 3.
First she was late by 30 mins. Then when I met her at hotel lobby she already did not seem happy.

Then immediately in room asked for payment. She did not sound "friendly" and then when in action, she rejected this
rejected that.. like cannot kiss on her face/mouth, cannot finger then told u off for being too fast when rubbing her pussy.

Then feel sianz already, no mood just ask for hj. Then after hj she rush to bathroom first letting me waiting outside the bathroom.
Usually is the gal will ask whether the guy wants to clean up first in the bathroom ...

Suddenly I start thinking am I too ugly or what that why she like so "sianz"..
Anyone feels that way?

Usually FLs quite friendly and "encouraging" one.. and then usually I will pay the FL first before action in the room before she even
asked for it but in this case, just step into the room she asked for payment liao..

Haha.. jialat, i think i too ugly liao is it? Anyone encountered the same thing or I think too much?

Last edited by henry_ang10; 16-01-2024 at 03:51 PM.