View Single Post
Old 17-01-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
There used to be but now left only 2 local chinese FS ladies according to my source. But they mostly have their own customers who book directly with them...it is always "fully booked".
Finally had a chance to go JB after so long, contacted my two favs Malaysia MILFs who used to work at HV. Old timers will remember Niko and Ami. Both superb service. They were hot back then and got to book 2-3 days in advance. Ami is still at HV and is the hottest girl now, very hard to book. Nico has left but I am still in contact with her. Two other Malaysians at HV both younger but regular service. No commando service. Ami is still as good as ever. Her BBBJ, AR, FS is top notch. Bros who have tried her service know what I mean.

Please do not ask me for her contact as I don't have her permission to share. Call HV and book through the Captain for #77 .
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?