View Single Post
Old 18-01-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Finally had a chance to go JB after so long, contacted my two favs Malaysia MILFs who used to work at HV. Old timers will remember Niko and Ami. Both superb service. They were hot back then and got to book 2-3 days in advance. Ami is still at HV and is the hottest girl now, very hard to book. Nico has left but I am still in contact with her. Two other Malaysians at HV both younger but regular service. No commando service. Ami is still as good as ever. Her BBBJ, AR, FS is top notch. Bros who have tried her service know what I mean.

Please do not ask me for her contact as I don't have her permission to share. Call HV and book through the Captain for #77 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
How old is Ami from HV?
#77 is POSH..... currently the only active CKT in HV as the other 2 CKTs do not come in regularly. However #77 does her own appointments as her regulars book directly wirh her. Chances of getting her via walk-in is practically zero unless there is a cancellation.
#77 is MILF in her 40s but due to her petite size and cosmetics can pass off as early 30s.