View Single Post
Old 18-02-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanyan77 View Post
Tried her at this location a few days ago. High traffic flow area with the shops beside.

As I entered the shop, some other ladies and a guy was sitting by the entrance reception counter area. Saw another lady having lunch. Their looks really not attractive.

Yiyi's really has the potential to give a good massage but my massage lasted for about 15min only. 1 positive thing is that she is really accomodating in terms of positions but other than that, not much to shout about.

Comparing this place to the 3 of ladies at JC area, the JC areas ones win hands down.
I concur that, RTF Yiyi and she really cut back on the massage liao, last time put oil and massage for nearly 30mins now just press with towel for maybe 15mins then she cap liao, same like before no frenching and blowjob, so maybe no more next time from me liao.

Venture to their next shop, saw review from bro Rock999, took Tina
https://sgbeautycastle5.com/tina-vietnamese-chio-babe/
Body petite type, massage wise is the soft pressing type, did for about 20mins bah, then svc with cap bj only, during FJ tried to kiss her she siam, clothes also nvr really took everything off, pants off only and top just pull up for nei nei suck, communication wise her mandarin is good, when finish the deed can faintly smell her fishy CB juice, abit turn off for me, maybe her period coming or ending, not sure..

When going out saw her mate Lily
https://sgbeautycastle5.com/lily-vietnamese-chio-babe/
Took her on next visit, Lily is tall at about 1.7m, her breast just did enhancement through the nipple implant type so she paiseh and ask me not to play with her right breast, I’m thinking ok loh, see how ur svc, her massage roughly same type as Tina, but when flip over she just did bbbj on me, during FJ also responsive to my frenching, when deed done saw her juicy white covered CB and no smell, will RTF after her nei nei recovers, lol..

Btw Rock999 FR quite accurate so I’m going to try another viet babe Lida that was praised by him tonight, stay tuned..