View Single Post
Old 23-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I am puzzled why brothers can spend hundred to unlock massage ladies. for a handjob or boob job (excluding entrance fee))which is done in a rush compared to Geylang where the girls are naked and can blow or fuck for $60 n above??

Do brothers regret the money after the deed or I am missing something here
Depending on your skills to KC the ML and pick the right one, it is possible to get it cheaper than GL. Maybe not cheaper than the Cat60 houses, but the Cat100 / 200 shops + it can be overnight for around that price. If the ML develops relationship with you, it can even be cheaper than Cat60 and is overnight.

Your regular ML will also naked when you finally manage to take them out and can give you more than what the GL girls give you. Their pussies are not well used and they don't make those nonsense fake moans. You are not going to get raided if you fuck her at another place. A fully unlocked regular ML is going to give you a way better gfe than your regular GL girl and can drain your heart completely. You be surprised how hungry some MLs can be if they are deprived of pleasure.

I regret spending too much in GL PRC houses instead of unlocking MLs earlier. I've never got a better experience in GL than with a regular ML apart from the professional intimacy skills even from my MVP WLs.