Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

So, just ended a session. L8H43G16
Today I went round Lorong 8 three times before I got a space to park…

Started with the standard shower and listerine mouthwash. When done, she surprised me with a peck on my lips. Ok… nice.

Lied on the bed and I cupped my nipples. I don’t like my nipples to be licked or touched. She was surprised but gamely went down on me. I liked her balls licking and sucking. Especially when she licked the area between the balls and thighs.. oh I liked that…

Bbbj. I think standard for this house. Good suction with tongue flicks on the head. Sensual. After a while, she reached for the helmet. I stopped her and pointed to my balls. She laughed a bit and said ok. Loved the licking and sucking on my nuts.

Capped and she wanted to sit on me already but I stopped her. Said I’ll do the work. She went doggy. Usually my favourite but I flipped her over onto her back. I wanted to do missionary with kissing… I asked if I could kiss her and she said ok. Hosayliao. Very intimate, imho.

Not DFK, but at least she didn’t resist when I was kissing her and pumping her. I didn’t last long…

Tits are man made and hard. Not so nice to touch. But her nipples are what you’d call eraser nips? Very soft and suckable. My preference is big areola… G16 one not big..

Had some time left so she offered to massage me. I said please do my neck.. she’s not a masseur but points for trying. She even recommended me a proper Thai massage shop. Might just try that.

RTF? Maybe. Targets are 18 and 19. These two were not in the tank when I got there.. so.. let’s see.

Surprised to find out that L8H19 is a Thai $60 house. Not much reports. Might also try that next time.