View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
End of last year, I volunteered for my child’s school to help new P1 parents and their child to get used to P1 life. I was paired with this nice and gentle dad, A, and his boy. We hit it off as I started sharing my journey when my child was in P1. I will meet A regularly after dropping our children at school for breakfast. Friendship blossomed. From breakfast, we went on to evening drinks. From our conversation, I learnt that his wife was a Chinese National turned S’pore Citizen. She is a nice wife who will rush home from work to prepare dinner for the family. He casually mentioned to invite me to his house to try his wife’s cooking one of these days. I laughingly agreed.

That day came. A’s boy was having a sleep over at another friend’s place and he wanted some adult time with friends and invited me over for a drink and of course dinner. As I entered his house, a nice HDB 5-room flat, I can smell the delicious food I am about to eat. He brought me around and apologised that his wife is busy cooking and can’t welcome me. We started with drinks and chit-chat. When it is time for dinner, his wife called A to help bring the last dish onto the dining table. After placing the dish down, his wife quickly rushed to their bedroom to freshen up. When she came out of the bedroom, I was shocked. I can see that she is shocked to see me too. Without sensing anything, he quickly stood up to introduce us.

Well, the strange thing is this. I just had a steamy session with his wife this afternoon without knowing A is her husband!!! Rachel, runs a clean massage or beauty parlour mainly for ladies only. 2 years ago, after having lunch, I was caught in a rain and couldn’t go back to office. I walked around a mall to waste time. Happened to meet Rachel who was sending her female customer out along the corridor. Seeing that I am just standing around waiting for rain to stop, she offered me an umbrella. I returned the umbrella the next day and offered to try her beauty service or massage. She replied that she only served lady customer but after a short hesitation, she decided to give me a try. After one time, will have many times. Each session gets more physical until one day she saw my condom dropped out of my pocket, I always have one in my wallet. After 1 year, we totally dropped the idea of condom. We have been having afternoon sessions regularly since then. We seldom talk about family so we don’t feel guilty or anything. I have no idea I will meet her husband who would eventually become my friend. I haven’t been to her shop since that night’s dinner with her and her husband. It’s been 1 month. I’m so tempted to visit her again soon but whenever I think of A, I always u-turn.

Bro, you are so lucky. Salute you.