View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to Slow Down nd Retire from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Used to frequent fl once a week. Have not been touching for close to a month Liao. How I do that? Have a terrible experience.

Visit a thai 19 yr old called bell. From club Friday. Booked 90min. She was not pretty compared to picture. First look I thought she was ladyboy.

Her look at me was disgusted as well as I am 42 short and obese. That look from her instantly make me have no urges. Then I kid you not when we about to start. Her friend knock on the door and she opened I was naked so quickly rushed to bathroom.

What happened next was terrible they start chatting for twenty min I counted as I rushed to bathroom with my phone. I understand abit Thai and they were talking about a police warning issued to them for suspecting prostitution.

So my 90 min booking 30 min is gone. No feel already and she still give me a disgusted look.

Finally I said I no mood and leave. Have not been frequenting any for a month. Instead now go for long walk and doing bodyweight exercise I put on 20kg within a year.
Bell ok leh. She very young and need to warm up type. But the friend come in and talk that part is a jialat on her part