View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Up my points if this guide is useful!

Dream Anma
Gangnam Station exit 4. Come out, walk straight turn left into road. Turn right and walk straight until you see a blue signboard.
5th Floor

290k won for 80 mins, unlimited shots

Main difference between korea and japan is that koreans are more welcoming to first-visit foreigner. Shop was clean and quite well maintained. Manager can speak primary level english and staffs are all very friendly and have great service.

SOP
Manager will sit you down and ask what play do you want and recommend accordingly. All in english.

Experience
Told him i wanted a cute girl and unlimited shots. he tried to upsell me 3P or club style but i was feeling more like having a chill day. he did not hard sell.
gave me a locker and put my stuff inside, changed into their clothing and was led to the room

Girl was waiting there for me. Not young and slight milf vibes. about early 30's. but very well maintained and frankly still very hot with perky titties. i honestly think that as long as girls are fair and slim, she will be a minimum 5/10 as a baseline imo.

she can speak some very basic english but the rest is translator app. turns out I'm the first SGrean she's serving! felt like i am fucking for my country LOL should have recited the pledge with each hard stroke hahahaha
she's quite flirty and we verbally complimented each other etc etc before i help stripped her and we proceed.

Nuru was amazing, one of the best i've had. very hardworking to lick all over esp when i was on my elbows and knees and shes working my ass while stroking my dick. that tongue of hers can probably screw on a bottle cap. she will also trace her nails gently over my balls and dick. electrifying.
12/10. i think shes trying to make me cum my first shot but i held out hehe
btw her pussy is tiny and completely smooth. 69 is fantastic!

washed up and moved to the bed. theres mirrors on all sides so its like playing the 5D ride at sentosa. she jumped at me like some starving cougar. lots of tongue action, moaning and shuddering. not sure if she's acting or being for real. one thing i love, she will throw her arms up in a surrender pose and just look me in the eye while i pound away.

last pic is NOT her face. its an internet pic thats about 90% similar. since people keep bugging me for face pics. i WILL NOT share. just go experience or imagine.