View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
girl looks very attractive but the okt sucks, like double sided man, he double book my session then ask me to change another girl when arrived saying girl not feeling well but later FR out confirmed with the bro posted he go in the same time as mine, never and ever go to this dishonest and shitty stable running business like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
well said and can't agree more, shitty okt ruined both customer mood and lady business, like what foxy okt has done
I don't know what transpired between you and FT but I always believe there are 2 sides to every story before drawing any conclusions..

I can only speak from my experience and so far, FT has been nothing but exemplary in terms of handling of bookings and being flexible with last-min arrangements.. The OKT is also one of the most friendly and chillax guys around.. The quality of girls they bring in has been good also..

I'm certain many regulars of this stable will share a similar experience as me.. Cheers and have a great week ahead

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.