View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Love house is genuine stable and okt is good for me. I book Natcha many times with no problems at all. What time did you message him? What time was your booking? I mean if you message him 8:30am morning. Then who will message you back. I think most okts start about 10am. Cos I ever msg okt at 8:30am for a session at 6pm and I received reply maybe 10 plus am. But again I never book morning sessions so I don’t know the difficulty with communications with okt early in morning.
Love House didn't play you out when you booked Natcha, but that doesn't mean they don't do it to others. I saw that you only booked from them once and the rest are from Kinky Thai. I trust you since you said Love House is a genuine stable, but what they are doing to some customers is bad. We understand that once in a while, there would be cock up but giving the silent treatment to their customers is definitely not right. They are wasting our precious time and effort. My appointment time is 11:30 am, still not late enough? OKT still sleeping? I doubt so. No explanation from them. That's a lousy piece of customer service.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily