Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
Last year when I went to Aries I saw a nice looking girl that came into the shop. I asked who was that. I was told it was the owner. The owner looked good to me, I would have picked her if she wasn't the owner.

But here is my experience of Elsa and Fuji back in November 2023 on separate days.

Fuji is no longer working at Aries unfortuately.

Was told by the receptionist that Elsa is usually fully booked on the days she’s working. So Elsa was already popular even before her name was first mentioned here on this thread.

To me she was excellent and I do enjoy looking at her. Nice girl but turns into a sexual kitten. Elsa was the best nuru massage that I have ever had. The grinding of her body on mine. The smiling, licking of my body parts, rimming and blowjob. The total experience was excellent for me. Fucked her in missionary. Neatly hanged my clothes also.

But wait, there was another girl that I tried from Aries and she was equal to Elsa’s performance and the best that I had also. I would even say I slightly favoured this girl a little bit more than Elsa, that I went two to see her twice. Her name is Fuji and just like seeing Mount Fuji, I was damn impressed.

Fuji had no tattoos, slim figure, no stomach fat, nice butt, I’m attracted to her face too. Can speak enough english to have a conversation. Nice girl but naughty when it comes to the sexual interaction.
Her nuru play was excellent like Elsa’s. Moving around in various positions all over my body. She moaned a few times while doing it.

Rimmed me 4 times, BBBJ so many times include taking the whole length of my cock. She even was slapping my erect cock on her face cheeks in between giving me a blowjob.

On my back I lifted my legs up wide open and she licked my balls and the area between the balls and anus . She knows what I want without asking. I also put my feet on her tits and moved it around on her tits. She proceeded to suck my toes. After that she stroked my cock with both her feet.

She then positioned herself in reverse cowgirl position but with my legs up and fucked me. I don’t know how she knows I like that position. As if she read my mind. She said "you like", I replied" it's one of my favourite positions". Did another position then she washed me again nicely and she even asked if I wanted to wash behind my ears. Towel dryed then she handed my clothes and told me to sit down while she put both socks on for me.

The second encounter with Fuji on a separate day.

She washed my body nicely and she got the sukebe chair out. I was not expecting that. Told me to sit down on it and she went underneath and rimmed me.

She licked my feet and toes during the nuru massage. Rimmed me many times. Did the various massage positions, twisting her body around like a pretzel, just like the first encounter.

During one of the blowjobs she kept going for a long time and she deep throated me. I have a long cock and she took the whole length down to the base of my cock. My cock was hitting the back of her throat. I told her I’m coming, she swollowed my cum and then stroked my cock up and down fast trying to keep my erection going. She didn’t stop one bit and continued blowing me faster. I see her bopping her heading up and down fast then she finishes by slapping my cock on her face cheeks. She never spitted out my cum.

Proceeded to intercourse and finished in doggy position. Talked to her while resting after the deed.

Fuji you will be missed.
Wasted...I saw her picture through Line, but never got the chance to try...Hopefully she comes back...