View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trick your GF to have sex with other guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Ex gf was very into this "小白脸" after breaking up with me. Heard the 小白脸 openly pulled off her bra and fondle her breast in front of the friends during their KTV session, even allowing them to "test" the feeling after a dare.

Totally not sure what was going through the mind of that ex. But at least all her holes (pussy, anus, mouth) were full used by me before she went to the 小白脸.
Sounds like post-breakup fierce rebound mode, catching up on all the wild stuff she couldn't do when she was still attached to you.

Anyways the most brutal burn and curse I can think of for an ex (in fact I used this line on my exes too) is to tell them straight in the face "no matter which poor fucker is your next boyfriend, always remember that before them, I fucked you first. So I hope they enjoy sloppy seconds. Mummy told me it's good to do charity and leave second hand goods for the less fortunate."

And because 2 out of my 3 exes were virgins, I even threw in another line "remember, everything you know about sex and how to please a guy, you learned it all from me first. So I hope whoever is your next boyfriend they should be grateful for me training you so well. Because you won't meet another me again."

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.