View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Tried the famous Elsa at Aries today. A bit of a walk in from Suk Road, so you may opt for motorsai to save the walk.

Elsa is not a looker, slim, tanned and petite, with small tits (A-cup, but pointed nips) and a strong jaw. But more than made up for it in the service.

From the start she was very friendly, made small talk and her English is pretty good as well. Did the usual clean up, then she did a long bbbj as I was standing, followed by a seat on the sukebe chair and continuus bj and amazing rimming.

Moved to the inflatable mattress where the action continued. All I can say is she can use every inch of her body to pleasure you, and you get licked in every place imaginable. Capped on and had a go on the mattress but after a while of sliding and slipping we moved to the bed where the action continued. In the end I took off the condom and asked her to blow me until CIM and she continued sucking for a minute after I finished, taking every last drop and I didn’t even see her spit, so assumed she swallowed it all

Overall, steep price but it was hands down the best nuru experience in BKK for me, even better than Doki Doki that people raved about. Worth every baht and there’s a reason why she’s the ang pai of the shop.