View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
When MLs used to charge a flat $50 as top up for extra services, I had my regulars.

But now, with the ridiculous pricing. Entrance rates around 60/67/88. Then they expect HJ rates at 70/80/100 if you want to roam.

I've stopped going to these spas since. I now just go to the typical Natureland for my serious massage, and others that strictly provide massage. And I'd the urge surfaces, I pop by GL, Dome 1, Dome 3.

This approach, I have found two results.
1. I manage expectations. Massage is good, if it so happens she offers a good happy release at old rates. I go for it. If not, I just do a quick pop by GL.

2. If I am tempted and feeling adventurous. I would still pop by a questionable massage joint. But with clear goal of not paying more than planned. I get to walk away not feeling frustrated.
If unmanaged, then it could lead to frustration relazing I spent unnecessarily on a so so massage and release that is nearly $200 in total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Was reading massage threads
So many rave reviews
But, ML are mid 30s?
and pricing 88 entry, lvl 1 80-100,
Photos also pretty PS.

Geylang
150 shop (45min, 60min)
- ML help with bathing
- HJ, BJ (ML lvl 1, 2)
- FJ (ML lbl 3)

Add 50 for nuru massage (2 GL shops)

Kudos to bros who stick to GL equivalent pricing.