View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
I came across this spa in town, CBD area, after a drinking session next door and my drinking kaki brought me there. Its at level 15.. my first time visiting such a joint. Cos lots more privacy, no need worry when hanky panky.

We took 2 PRC ML, my kaki has his regular ML while mine I was allocated. Mine did not disappoint. Above average looks , curvy MILF, strong powerful massage, lots of teasing action. Made my turn around, sat in front of me and gave me a good 15 mins of teasing and bao yang action, with my legs spread and placed upon her knees. Then finally the last 5 min HJ, i was already damn aroused, she stood beside me and i pulled down her yoga pants and rub her butts. But before I can explore further, I already shot my load. Damn the 15 mins of teasing proved too much for me. Tips only 1B.

According to my kaki, his regular more daring.
I will share directly their wechat here.. my previous posts made my inbox full almost everyday i really no time to reply bros here by DM.

Can Wechat mayber0213 or LLMM2109.

I went back to this town cbd spa again on Thurs night before the long weekend. I picked the viet ML snow who massaged my friend during our previous visit. Did not disappoint.

Slim with ample boobs.. her massage was good and strong, before leading to a good 15mins of bao yang and intense cumming. I like the way she kept using her fingers to press on my balls, with my legs spread out in front of her. But actually because this position meant u face to face with her for quite some time, it can be a bit akward, especially after you run out of stuff to chit chat🤣. Anyway good stuff and very enjoyable.

This joint, perhaps due to it being newly renovated and up above at level 15, tend to give me a cosy feel with a sense of privacy too. Good sound proofing, I dont hear talking from the other rooms. Can relax and enjoy the session.

Interested can find Snow at wechat LLMM2109 or whatsapp 84299444.