View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold
Re: my maid story gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
haiz now no longer has good thing to see
Singapore mah, cannot have nice things. Got share bikes, people cut the lock and claim ownership. Got umbrella sharing for those who are caught in the rain, use to cross the road, also claim ownership. Park chairs also got people claim ownership I think, a few years ago saw an article about it, dunno is it park chair or bus stop chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctum View Post
Bro, your story good stuff, of course will have ppl always want to read see know more.
Its an affirmation that you post enticing interesting stuff.

If you let the very few detractors get to you, it blemishes the appreciations of many more others.

I myself envy you so so much.

Do keep posting if you can, if not, thanks for all that you have share, it was awesome.
I hope he can, but I think what bro is worried about is kana bao toh to his helper, then the relationship dies and more problems are created rather than sharing the story and people reporting him. Sad that people must be special and do things that the majority frown on