View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
Oh u all cut ties?
Still friends, but once the sex barrier is broken, being friends can be hard as the images of friends having sex was still there.

Didn't cut all ties, just more like acquaintance type of get together, won't be like casual WA chatting, calls, meet for food etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I recalled some years ago there was one news about a man who accidentally found out one of his three children was not his, then for whatever the reason, he went on DNA test on the other two, also turned out to be not his, worst, all 3 were of different fathers.
I could imagine how shocked, angry and perturbed by this. While we call some men bastards, this wife was not just a shameless bitch, but a damn bastard one.
It will happen if let's say somebody has a genetic flaw and causes some medical issues, whereby it's heredity based, and then Eric knows his family tree doesn't have it, how come his kid has, and the doctor advises Eric to go for check up and out of suspicion, he brings the kid for DNA testing.

Maybe watched too much Bones/CSI/Criminal Minds but usually that's the case. Asian + Asian usually produces a typical Asian. Our genetics quite normal compared with Ang Mos which can be a lot of factors.

Highly doubt it will happen, if it does, I don't mind accepting Janice and taking care of her. I'm still willing, as of today. Weird as it may seem, but I really really, like Janice - a lot.