View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
You gotten your wish.
Actually I have gotten more than my wish for a victory with no further injuries. The tackle to Konate's knee was super scary nonetheless. Gotten more than my wish because Curtis Jones, Gravenbech and Andy Robertson are back from injury.

I feel our team lack vocal leaders after the departure of Henderson and Milner. We used to see them barking orders on the pitch, calming nerves and encouraging the rest to give more. VVD is too far back. Andy Robertson is a seasoned professional who had won many titles/cups. He is the kind of guy we need in the business end of the season. We were much better when he came on. We missed the type of assist that he and TAA can provide from the wings.

The league winner will be largely decided by Brighton (facing Arsenal and Man City soon and Spurs (facing Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool soon). For the last 8 matches, Spurs face the top 3 plus Chelsea plus Newcastle (twice). Spurs can still qualify for CL so what a tough end to the season for them.