View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
xzibit83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxzibit83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I'll not give any numbers here. It's a great session. She's gonna be here for another 6 days.

FR for Beer
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Looks : full make up to cover any potential blemishes that she may have but otherwise a real sweet gem that indeed looked mixed blood despite her saying she's pure Thai. Fair close to the pictures provided.
Body : full on D in my face. While it's enhanced, it's really soft and nice to suck on. What's really underrated is how slim she really is and her very round bouncy perky butt that acts like a coiled spring as you bang her from the back.
BBBJ : from the shower to the bed. She's hungry for my mini cocktails. Not only she does it deep. She does it deep looking deeply back into my eyes. It's not only my dick that sucked, she sucked my entire soul out.
FJ : good stamina, very accommodative. I highly recommend flipping her over for the view on her really long slender body and cute perky butt.
GFE : being able to communicate is key. The feeling felt more pure than the regular fucks out there.
RTF : yes