View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
We are on same boat. I think it is more of we found someone that we fantasize about but yet manage to get in real life and hence small head took over and we totally become impractical. I spent half a million over the years and still counting, of course it is nothing compared to a rolls royce. But to temporary possess them is better than wasting money entirely for butterflies in ktv i guess. Somehow these ladies really know how to do the kc game, especially when they are pretty enough to have countless suitors in the past and present. They definitely are not the usual gfs. Painful part though will be how to remove the immorality from their mindset, but oh well, we ourselves are not even moral to begin with if we visit these places.
Wtf bro, how do you spend 1/2 a million on sluts? You buy them a mansion in their home country or smtg? I spent close to $40k on a slut and its already very painful thinking back. What I have learnt with $40k tuition fees is that you can't change their mindset. A slut will be a slut. They will do it for any reasons. Money, fame or just for the sex. You can't change them.