Old 15-04-2024, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingfritz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, first FR here, not really going to follow any format. Been lurking on this forum for a bit. But I decided it’s time to give back in this drought, since all my/our past favourites left.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chen-chen-massage/

Visited chen chen today, was honestly a bit hesitant because of 2 really vague reviews on the forum in the past week and the very heavily photoshopped pics. But since all of my favourites including Lora, Kiki (Loki), MHT left, I decided why not…

Opened the door and was pleasantly surprised. Her looks match the video, of course remove the strange filter off her face, she really looks much much better in person, really smiley too. Should honestly ask her to remove the filters, really way hotter in real life..

She ain’t the cold cold type who just wants to get the deed done and collect her $$$. She talked to me in a gentle voice about really random stuff, a conversation starter.

Body. Been a long while since I’ve seen a body this hot. Slim toned body with perfectly rounded boobs. Bros really this one really swee swee.

Loved how she started slow and built up at the end. But would say that her GFE cannot match up to my past favourites like Lora/MHT who will kiss you all over your body and neck. Again, understandable as she said she only been here for half a month.

As a young guy myself, I am particular about age. She seems to be late 20s, like the hot colleague about 2-3 years into the workforce kinda girl. Have the mature but sexy OL vibe, not the XMM cute cute kind. This was a huge green light for me. We all dont want aunties doing the deed right.

RTM 100%. Please leave slot for me bros dont mass book her…. haha