Thread: Standing up
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Standing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
usually will try to hug the ml from behind, better still fully erected, then if they enjoyed the rubbing of their butt hole with the hardened cock, you know got good chance to try other service than hj...personally have tried one ml with my hardened cock sticking at her love hole thru the lycra pants she was wearing..after some stroking of her pussy and breasts, she was beginning to enjoy it...that's where I pull down her pants and insert right into her hole...she choose to enjoy for a moment before moving away, saying too dangerous...
If by chance you book 2 ladies for FJ, you lick 1 of them while the other one stood by and watching you painting her friend, within minutes the one who is watching will crave for your cock to fuck her. She will pull down her undies and ask you to penetrate her While the other one will lay beside her rubbing her clit. These scenarios keep recurring when doing 双妃。

Last edited by Newsasap; 25-04-2024 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Correction