View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
Hotsex11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotsex11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

This happened when I went on holiday with my friend. My friend bring his girlfriend.
Then that evening I went to the club with my friend and his girlfriend. we drank alcohol until we got drunk. my friend was very drunk. then I decided to take them back to the hotel.
because we were tired and drunk, we immediately lay down on the bed. I thought I would move to my own room when my friend was a little more conscious. I lay beside them. when we lay down the positions were my friend, his girlfriend, then me. Suddenly, whether it was on purpose or because she was drunk, her hand touched my dick, I stopped for a moment but she continued to touch me and her head came closer to kiss me. I didn't miss that opportunity, then I welcomed her kiss. Her hands reached the waist of my trousers and played with my dick. I didn't want to take too long because I was afraid my friend would wake up. I immediately carried her to the floor. I fucked her so fast. My adrenaline was racing between drunkenness, lust, and worry that my friend would wake up. I covered her mouth with my mouth, I couldn't stand the urge to come out, I immediately pulled out my dick and I shot in the her stomach with my clothes wrapped so that it would be absorbed and not spill. It was a beautiful and tense night . I hope tomorrow she forget about tonight hahaha