View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Just recently shared a story about my past experience with the swim coach. 1 guy inbox me and asked if that was her , he was right about her but being awkward or afraid to be exposed. I didn’t really go along with him and decided to reply him a few days later and asking him out for a drinks together with her since he knew her but he didn’t even reply after that. So arrogant.

Subsequently. A few guys texted me and asking for her contact but being the faithful and not player type. It’s really hard to just text her and ask her out. It will be really like need to think hard on how you gonna tell her that you got her number and subsequently meeting her.

One bro gave a very very good idea and we decided to execute it. Not gonna say much on the idea but true to the heart that he managed to make her reply and subsequently meet her for drinks and talk.

Showed me screenshot of their conversation together and am very happy for the brother hope you are able to treat her nice and then have a good good time with her.

She is really wet and loud