View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uobdbs View Post
I will do that next visit. I think it worked for you is because you are a young chap, probably handsome and mascular. Me uncle difficult. But still I will try
I am 43 this year. Not exactly young.

If you want good sex with the viet ladies, you have to pleasure them rather than going there waiting to be pleasured like a king. They really appreciate and enjoy good sex because they also want to be satisfied too.

When you give them good sex, they are not time watchers and will even chit chat with you even after exceeding the time and will wechat you too. Sometimes I go for one hour with some Viet gals (not at upper paya lebar) and i finished everything in 1.5 hour instead but it's ok... No need to top up. Good sex and chemistry are really important. That's why I am surprised there are people who say LL don't offer frenching because maybe they didn't make her feel good or something. She sibei passionate in frenching once you foreplay her well... and had to stop her at times to change position.