Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Well, I am sure all of us want to pay one time and choose the service at the reception itself. The problem comes when the ML inside the room tell for that for x service or y service I need to top up for reception because of some locally laid down stupid restrictions. Once you pay reception and go inside, you should never be told to top up anything for reception as the rest of the dealing is now left to ML and guest only unless the guest had decided to change service from rate chart in middle of the session. These a mind games and the tough ones will walk way, the weak in the knees can stay back and continue.
Agreed with you bro. Thats why when i go to such places, i always act firm and decisive when i am at the counter. Actually, a lot of places will size u up at the reception and try to chop u. If u are not firm and scared to say no. Then u have no one to blame.