Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dimitric2255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

[QUOTE=snake-eater;23119270]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Bros, for more late night massage lobang , I discovered another 2 gems in the last month, from my cheonging during the cny period. Finally has time to share.

Came across this Viet ML in the same place as the previous ML I shared in this thread. By the way, this shop has no uniform for the MLs, they only need to dress in black so this Viet ML was wearing a top that reveal the top of her cleavage. Fair and with ample boobs, her massage was of enough stength and she spent a good amount of time rubbing my balls before turning over. Ended off with a good HJ while I auto roam her whole body from top to bottom. Bra can remove but pants she dont allow so only rub from outside. After that she even used a warm towel to clean me off.

The PRC ML is another hot sexy lady. Curvy at the right spot.. in her tight yoga pants. I kept rubbing her waist and tummy before sliding my hands into her blouse and fondle her freely. Allowed me to rub her nipples but she kept saying too sensitive. Her hj is slow and sensual, using both hands with one hand rubbing my balls all the while.

This is not a 88 89 shop so already save on entry $. They will still offer you but you can choose the basic package. The tips for GQ you have to negotiate early and ask what you are getting in return. For me, both MLs let me roam their full body, bra removed under their top, and even allow me suck on their nipples while they lick mine ( you know how this work &#128527 . So i feel worth the $. One more plus point is the rooms do not come with the small window like in most shops, so lots of privacy to do what you with the ML. 😝

As per usual, sharing some pics from their wechat😉

can share ctc? thanks!