Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR for VPremium's Athena

In terms of appearance alone, I would already rate Athena highly. She is very pretty and sweet-looking, but the highlight is those magnificent breasts hanging off her tight body. Those are natural C cups, beautifully shaped and soft yet firm to the grasp.

But that's not all there is to this lady. It takes something really special to make me get off my lazy ass and write a review on this forum.

Her GFE borders on becoming a wife experience. She is gentle, friendly and playful all at the same time. She speaks Mandarin well enough so the interaction feels deeper than with most other Viet ladies.

But of course the intercourse we are seeking is not merely verbal. Her BBBJ is divine with a great deal of using her tongue to polish every inch of my dick. She is also willing to go at it for a long duration, I would say she takes great pride in her work. And when we move on to FJ, we usually start in cowgirl but she is so tight in this position that I need to change positions shortly after to avoid finishing too early. Making love to her is amazing and I have reached a satisfying climax after every session.

Sadly, this goddess will only be working until this Friday. I would strongly recommend any bros who have not met her yet to do so.