Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
What to do many clone, tired argue with them, no end, those are the loser, this nick can’t win create a new nick to attack u some people will thought u argue with so many people, but most sbf bro are smart they can tell who is clone,

Let it be, tired replying. Drink beer better.
I'm wondering if the forum is short of money recently or something. Rep points in here now really a case of "pay to play/win".

Some peoples' egos really so pathetically fragile and their real lives so empty that they will pay real money to get some extra numbers and green bars on an online forum just to look more "important" or "credible", and then go start online fights with other strangers.

The older one gets, the more one feels no point sharing so much anymore with others IRL, much less online strangers. Got good experiences/things just quietly enjoy can already.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.