Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to move on from lost love

Quote:
Originally Posted by cielbutterfly View Post
My love also left me recently, we didn't cheat. she just feel that we are incompatible and she didn't want to solve the problem, wanna just walk out of the r/s. Ultimately I've learned to accept that probably she's not the one who can walk with me to the end. In life we will meet a lot kinds of people, some will give you warmth, some will help you grow and some will hurt you. Those that hurt you will eventually make you stronger. Just that now I still can't open my heart to anyone fearing they will do the same. I've also accepted that we came to this world alone and ultimately the person who can walk with you to the end is only yourself.
Eventually you will meet someone bro. All the best to that. For me, the tough part is I am a visual bastard. I have multiple girlfriends in the past, one who was super hot but fiery temper and likes to party and i called it quit after a year. She gave me enjoyment and fun but it did not work out. Second was even hotter but she wants more money. And then now third who is the hottest among all but lots of drama and blood sucking too. In between all these, I waited 3-5 years each before encountering one that suits my visual in face and body. I also fear losing the third one but I kept telling myself all I wanted is a life long companion who will not give me shit. I guess that is what they meant by basing love on visual is the most dangerous and difficult to upkeep. Maybe I have to discount on the visual part but I know it is extremely tough to rid that innate desire for visual. So perhaps you are right, ultimately we walk on our own, but as age caught up, the desire for a companion will get stronger too.