Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nayfus is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Thanks bros for sharing the list.

I finally got down to trying the Upper Serangoon/Kovan massage place.

Went in at 8pm, asked for 1 hour massage. Paid 55 upfront. Went into a cubicle, put on disposable underwear and lie down.

Lady came in, quite chio, big real C cups. She started to massage me, giving a good hard back massage for about half an hour. When she reach my legs, then the fun starts. She start teasing, tickling my balls a bit here and there. After a long while, she tore the side of the disposable underwear, and oil my whole leg up, while slowly running her hands over my balls and ass crack many times. She then slowly repeated on the other side. When she finished on both slides of my legs, she grabbed my hard cock while I was still lying down, and started to jerk it with one hand, while fondling my balls with the other. Damn fucking shiok. I slowly raise my ass into the HDLY position, and she keep jerking me off, and fondle my balls and ass.

After that, she flip me over, lowered her bra, and continued to give me HJ and 4G roaming while she lick my nipples until I shoot.

She smile and talk cock with me while cleaning me up, then offered to let me use their shower. The entire time she didn't discuss money at all, basically jerked me off without quoting a price.

When i left I tipped her 50 dollars and asked her if enough or not. She said ok. Entrance was 55, so total damage 105.

RTM? Definitely. Place is a bit inconvenient though, not walking distance from any MRT stn.
Hi bro, sorry late to the chat. But can share contact? Thank you 🙏